Come Visit Me on Shanna Noel's Blog: Illustrated Faith

I had so much fun writing a guest blog post for Shanna Noel's Blog today! She asked me to share whatever I felt led to do and perhaps share a couple of my current Journaling  Bible pages!

You know me....she didn't have to ask twice, did she?!?! LOL

If you have not met Shanna yet - you will LOVE her for sure...so be sure and scroll down past my post and meet her and some of her previous guests!



I also created a printable page of tabs based on some of my artwork - and for those of you that use a Silhouette, you will find a cut file there for download too!

I will be back with some fun new things to share very soon...but didn't want you to miss the goodies over on Shanna's blog!

Hope you are enjoying the Advent and Christmas Season!

Blessings,

Jann

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"What? You Are Drawing and Painting In Your Bible?!?!?!"

Free YouTube Easter Junk Journal Series